It is with the help of our committed volunteers that we are able to provide services to our many neighbors in York County each year. We continually seek volunteer drivers to help people get to medical appointments, as well as to help with tax preparation. You can make a difference in the lives of people in your community.
hours of service
in donated time and labor
We can always use an extra helping hand, and we welcome you to offer your time, experience, or skill as a community volunteer.
Here are just a few of our volunteer opportunities:
- Become a Volunteer Driver
- Volunteer Financial Coach
- Providing administrative or program support
- As a Volunteer Income Tax preparer
- Participate in a YCCAC focus group to offer input on various programs or initiatives