We offer a variety of transportation services available with advanced reservations that can take you to work, school, shopping and medical appointments.
OUR OTHER SERVICES
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
- The WAVE provides year-round, curb-to-curb service connecting Sanford-Biddeford and Sanford-Wells that can take you to work, school, shopping and medical appointments.
- Our LOCAL RIDES routes take residents to the closest regional shopping and medical destinations on scheduled days of the week for each town served. Riders are provided curb-to-curb service from their residence with a return trip an hour or more later.
- The CONNECTING TO CANCER CARE PROGRAM will provide transportation services to any York County resident needing assistance getting to cancer care at area facilities.
- Our VOLUNTEER DRIVER PROGRAM offers contracted ride services. Contracted transportation services include children and families receiving case management from DHHS, Child Development Services, and other private contracts. We also provide medical, non-emergency transports that cannot be served on public transportation routes (available on a limited basis).
- Our VETERANS TRANSPORTATION provides rides for veterans to medical and other necessary appointments.
- GO MAINE is the statewide travel resource program that matches up carpoolers. They help form vanpools and reward members for doing any sort of green commute, like carpooling, vanpooling, walking, biking, taking the bus, or teleworking. They are there to help. Rewards are to local, online, and national retailers. And they offer the Emergency Ride Home benefit if you are a member. Services are free.
Getting people where they need to go is critical to the health and vitality of any community.