Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at YCCAC!
Our talented and dedicated staff is crucial to helping us support our neighbors and build thriving communities. We currently have several opportunities to join our staff.
We offer full- and part-time, seasonal and full-year positions in locations throughout York County. We offer generous compensation packages and benefits for full-time employees.
If you love to work with people and want to help your neighbors find a path to good health, education, economic opportunity, and personal success, then join the YCCAC team!
Do you have a passion to make a difference? Do you want to have a positive effect on the young children of York County? Children’s Services has two NEW locations and partnerships opening and other positions throughout York County that could help you make an unforgettable impression! Please click on the position to find out more details specific to responsibilities, qualifications, hours and locations. We wish you well in your job search!
Head Start (works with children 3 – 5 years old)
Head Start/Pre-K (works with children 4 – 5 years old in a Public school setting)
Early Head Start (works with children 6 weeks – 3 years old)
Family Liaison – County Wide – 40 hours/week; 38 weeks/year Rate: $16.44
The purpose of the Family Liaison position is to provide a positive, welcoming, environment supporting families with goals, resources and referrals.
The ideal candidate:
• Is someone who has a passion to make a difference and wants to have a positive impact on the families of York County.
• Ensuring that quality, comprehensive family services are provided for enrolled children and families.
• Direct involvement in recruitment and enrollment program wide.
• Supports families to develop goals and to access community services and resources utilizing a Family Development model.
• Works in partnership with program staff to provide technical assistance to enhance their ability to develop and support family goals.
• Contributes to ensuring the agency’s full compliance with the Head Start Performance Standards and Maine State Licensing Requirements.
• Works with families in order to meet desired Health and Family Service outcomes.
• Work with families to secure state child care subsidy and collect parent fees supported by our fiscal Department.
Educational Requirements& Experience:
• Applicants must have an Associate’s Degree in Human Services, or closely related field.
• Prior family service experience.
• The Family Liaison is expected to complete Family Development Training within the first year of employment.
• Must be available in the evenings to do parent meetings or home visits if necessary.
• Must be willing to travel and have own, reliable transportation.
• Must not have an active record on the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
Resumes and applications will be accepted until August 21, 2020. Click here for full job description.
Nasson Health Care
The Medical Assistant works collaboratively with a team of health professionals to provide comprehensive primary care to all patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. Collaborates with other members of the practice team to prepare for patients’ office visits and assure that all indicated services are planned and delivered. Supports the attainment of optimal, patient-centered outcomes defined by a care planning process between providers, patients, and patients’ support members. Carries out new patient orientation session and prepares patients for provider visits. Assists with examinations, procedures and treatments. Performs in-office diagnostics, treatments according to practice guidelines and a variety of routine blood drawing procedures. Processes lab specimens and prepares and administers medications and immunizations.
Applicants must have associate degree in Medical Assisting or diploma from an Approved Practical Nursing Program. Experience in a primary care medical practice preferred. Capable of applying critical thinking skills in performing patient assessment and care. Demonstrated proficiency in using the electronic medical record and practice management systems. Ability to work as part of a team that supports integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care.
Resumes and applications will be accepted until August 14th, 2020 and may be reviewed upon receipt. Click here for full job description.
Nasson Health Care
Nasson Health Care is seeking a qualified Dentist to work collaboratively with a team of health and administrative professionals to provide dental services to patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. The Dentist:
• Provides direct clinical services in accordance with the highest standards of dentistry practice; engages in screening, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and self-care planning for individuals referred for dental services;
• Collaborates with members of the practice team to manage the care of patients with high-risk and complex conditions; engages population health strategies to identify and address health needs among various segments of the patient population;
Applicants must have a DMD or DDS degree from an accredited school in the U.S., an unrestricted Maine license to practice dentistry, as well as a U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency license. Qualifications include:
• Experience in a clinical practice or primary care medical practice preferred;
• Demonstrated respect for cultural diversity in serving patients and families;
• The ability to apply critical thinking skills in performing patient assessment and care;
• Working knowledge of the core concepts of evidence-based practice, social and behavioral determinants of health, population-based care, integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care, and Meaningful Use of health information technology;
All applicants must complete and attach a cover letter and application with their resume. Completed packets will be accepted until September 11, 2020 and may be reviewed upon receipt. Click here for full job description.
Nasson Health Care
Patient Services Representative (40 hours/week; 52 weeks/year)
The Patient Services Representative works collaboratively with a team of health professionals to support provision of comprehensive primary care, utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home framework of care delivery. Performs a variety of administrative support duties related to patient registration, appointment scheduling, appointment check-in and check-out, the call center and patient accounts management. Responsible for managing all incoming communications when in call center. Carries out new patient registration, runs reports as needed and scans documents. Provides patients with clear explanations of health center services offered and eligibility.
A minimum of three years’ experience in a primary care medical practice is required. Oral and written communication skills at a level typically acquired through at least a high school education. Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and one Meaningful Use-certified electronic medical record system required. NextGen experience preferred. Capability to perform effectively under pressure, practice strong organizational skills and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks. Ability to be task oriented and patient focused; in possession of excellent phone and customer service skills. A completed resume, cover letter and application will be required and will be accepted until September 18, 2020. Resume’s/applications may be reviewed upon receipt. Click here for full job description.
Volunteer Drivers Wanted
YCCAC’s Transportation program is looking for a few good men and women to join our Volunteer Driver Team! If you have a reliable vehicle and are dependable, flexible and have a strong desire to give of yourself this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
The benefits include:
Tax-Free mileage reimbursement
Helping your community
21+ years of age
Valid Maine driver’s license
Good driving record
Proof of vehicle registration and insurance
Successful In-depth background checks
Interested individuals should contact Deb Paradis, Assistant Transportation Director, at 459-2931 or email at email@example.com.
Bus Driver Full-Time position
The York County Transportation Program seeks a qualified individual to transport persons to and from their destinations along demand response and Flex-routes, and assist passengers on and off the vehicle. Applicants must have a CDL, clean driving record and good defensive driving skills. Air brake endorsement is not necessary but is a plus. Ability to drive a 20-24 passenger bus, operate a wheelchair lift and capable of lifting up to 50 pounds. Have the ability to communicate with clients with courtesy and respect. Must be able to comply with Federal Drug / Alcohol testing requirements and all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations according to the US Dept. of Transportation. Resumes and applications will be accepted until September 4th, 2020.