Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at YCCAC!
Our talented and dedicated staff is crucial to helping us support our neighbors and build thriving communities. We currently have several opportunities to join our staff.
We offer full- and part-time, seasonal and full-year positions in locations throughout York County. We offer generous compensation packages and benefits for full-time employees.
If you love to work with people and want to help your neighbors find a path to good health, education, economic opportunity, and personal success, then join the YCCAC team!
Do you have a passion to make a difference? Do you want to have a positive effect on the young children of York County? Please click on the position to find out more details specific to responsibilities, qualifications, hours and locations. We wish you well in your job search!
Head Start (works with children 3 – 5 years old)
- Classroom Support Aide Location: Sanford
- Classroom Support Aide Location: Saco
- Head Start Lead Teacher Location: Biddeford
Head Start/Pre-K (works with children 4 – 5 years old in a Public school setting)
- Head Start Teacher Pre-K Location: Biddeford/JFK Memorial School
- Classroom Support Aide Location: Biddeford/JRK Memorial School
Early Head Start (works with children 6 weeks – 3 years old)
- Early Head Start Classroom Support Aide Location: Saco
- Early Head Start Lead Teacher Location: Biddeford
Nasson Health Care
Nursing Director (Full-Time; Exempt)
Nasson Health Care is seeking a qualified clinical leader to work collaboratively with a team of health and administrative professionals to provide comprehensive primary care to patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. The Nursing Director:
• Oversees clinical support services, including primary care support, care management and community health work.
• Collaborates with members of the practice team to identify and manage the care of patients with high-risk and complex conditions utilizing established care management criteria.
• Coordinates primary care service delivery for patients with opioid use disorder and other specific diagnoses whose ongoing care is routinely co-managed by providers in more than one clinical discipline.
• Serves as the chair of the Patient Safety and Risk Management Committee, participates in quality improvement, clinical integration and compliance efforts, and as a key member of the health center leadership team, contributes to setting YCCAC/Nasson’s strategic direction.
• A Master’s degree in nursing, health care management or related field required.
• A Maine Registered Nurse license.
• A minimum of three years’ supervisory experience in a health care delivery setting.
• A working knowledge of the core concepts of evidence-based practice, social and behavioral determinants of health, population-based care, integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care, and Meaningful Use of health information technology.
• Demonstrated respect for cultural diversity in serving patients and families and ability to apply critical thinking skills in performing patient assessment and care.
• Willingness to work some non-traditional hours and ability to travel between YCCAC/Nasson Health Care clinical sites.
Completed cover letter, resume, and YCCAC employment application will be accepted until December 18, 2020. Click here for full job description.
Nasson Health Care
Patient Safety Representative (Part-Time)
The Patient Safety Representative Screens all employees, guests, patients and vendors for elevated temperatures and other symptoms of Covid-19 upon their entry into the health center facility. This is conducted safely through the use of a no-contact thermometer and screening questions. Distributes PPE to employees, patients, guests and vendors entering the health center. Provides exceptional customer service to health center patients, guests, and vendors, including assistance with directions, instruction on protocols, and answering general information questions. Escorts patients to assigned treatment rooms and assists with transportation of lab specimens
Oral and written communication skills must be at a level typically acquired through at least a high school education or GED. The successful applicant must possess excellent phone and customer services skills in addition to the ability to be task oriented and patient focused. A completed application will be required and will be accepted until December 18th, 2020. Resumes and applications may be reviewed upon receipt.
Nasson Health Care
Medical Record Specialist (40 hours/week; 52 weeks/year)
The Medical Record Specialist works collaboratively with a team of health professionals to provide comprehensive health care services to all patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. Maintains hybrid medical record system to ensure electronic medical, behavioral health and dental charts are accurate and complete. Manages the transfer of medical record information to external providers in accordance with NCQA guidelines for timeliness and accuracy of medical information. Manages the acquisition of medical records from external providers, including information that resides in HealthInfoNet database.
Applicants must have an associate degree in Medical Assisting, Medical Records or health care related field preferred. A minimum of three years’ experience working in a health care setting. Familiarity with medical terminology and diagnostic and procedure codes preferred. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times and demonstrates knowledge of HIPAA privacy and security standards. All applicants must complete an application with their resume. Completed packets will be accepted until January 1st, 2021 and may be reviewed upon receipt. Click here for full job description.