At York County Community Action Corp (YCCAC), we offer public transportation options that meet ADA requirements to help all our neighbors get where they need to go and access the services they need to thrive.
All our vehicles are lift equipped and have bike racks.
- SANFORD TRANSIT: Provides year-round in-town service from Springvale to South Sanford with designated stops, route deviation and connecting services.
- ORANGE LINE: A year-round service that operates 7 days a week between Sanford and Wells connecting to Amtrak Downeaster.
- KITT – KENNEBUNK IN-TOWN TRANSPORTATION: Operates on Tuesdays only serving Kennebunk.
- SOUTHERN MAINE CONNECTOR: Provides year-round service from Springvale to Saco. Operates Monday-Friday, connecting to Amtrak Downeaster.
- SHORELINE EXPLORER: Offers seasonal trolley and shuttle service between York and Lower Village, Kennebunk.