Nasson Health Care: Update to Health Services During COVID-19
June 5, 2020
Here are the steps we are taking at Nasson Health Care to minimize the risk of COVID-19 for our patients, staff members, and community.
1. Nasson providers will continue to provide telephonic appointments whenever possible to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure for patients and staff. This includes all behavioral health appointments until further notice.
2. In-person medical visits may be scheduled for patients who do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., cough, fever and/or shortness of breath), and whose care cannot be effectively provided over the phone.
3. As of June 5, 2020: The dental clinic is now open for all dental appointments and some hygiene appointments. No non-essential persons (including family) will be permitted in the dental operatory with the patient.
4. All persons who come to the health center are screened for high temperatures and other COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the health center waiting room. Those who screen positive based on any of the screening questions may be asked to remain outside of the building or return to their vehicles for further assessment to be conducted over the phone.
5. In addition, all people who come to the health center must
o Sanitize their hands upon entry;
o Wear a surgical mask at all time while inside the building (a mask will be provide), and;
o Practice social distancing to keep at least 6 feet away from others.
6. Nasson will continue to limit building access until further notice.
7. Patients with in-person appointments are asked to present alone, unless the patient is a child with an accompanying Caregiver.
8. Finally, we ask all patients who are experiencing symptoms of cough, fever and/or shortness of breath, and/or have been exposed to a person diagnosed with COVID-19, to call Nasson prior to arrival at the health center.