Become a YCCAC Volunteer Driver!
YCCAC’s Transportation Program is looking for qualified drivers.
We provide a much needed service to people who live in our community who otherwise might not be able to find transportation to their chemotherapy, dialysis, or medical appointments, etc. We also provide drivers for children who need transportation for special services or even visitation, for children in foster care, with their parents.
If you have:
- A desire to help the community,
- A valid Maine driver’s license,
- Are over 21 years old, and
- Own a dependable vehicle . . .
You may benefit from the rewards of volunteering as much as our clients do!
- Earn extra cash (non-taxable reimbursement)
- Set your own hours – Take as few or as many trips as you’d like.
Come in, or call:
- Fill out an application
- We’ll check for a clean driving and criminal record, (to ensure a safe ride)
- We’ll check your references, invite you to our next 2-hour training session, and provide additional training (later) if you’d like to drive children
Then, you’ll be ready to drive!
If this interests you - Call Deb at 800 965-5762 or 324-5762 x2931